3G VAS Portal Deployment and Management
Airtel Broadband VAS portal design
Airtel broadband reaches more than a million households in India, This portal provides a variety of VAS services to Airtel Users including entertainment, live TV, educational content and utilities like Antivirus
Airtel is largest Telecom company in India with more than 150 million customers, Airtel Telemedia services includes Landline, DSL and variety of VAS offerings.
- Design and integration of common landing page which integrates all VAS services of Airtel at one location.
- Streamlined commerce and transaction capabilities using post paid connection.
- Managed services for managing various partners and deck
- Content aggregation and management.
- Create VAS offtake through self service channel by better discovery and buying process.
- Revenue Enhancement and better user experience.
- Differentiation through innovative content and applications
51010 Dial a video Service
51010 dial a video service provides variety of entertainment services through the ease of a video call.Airtel broadband reaches more than a million households in India, This portal provides a variety of VAS services to Airtel Users including entertainment, live TV, educational content and utilities like Antivirus
BSNL and MTNL are state owned Telcos with 3G network operational on a pan India basis. They currently have a 3G user base of 2 million customers. While MTNL provides services in Delhi and Mumbai, BSNL Provides services in rest of the country
- Create video portal on short code 51010
- DTMF operated menu options provide VOD, TV and variety of other content genres.
- Billing based on Minutes of usage as well as on subscription basis.
- User friendly voice and video prompt
- User does not requires any setting on the handsets to access the services.
- Higher offtake and utilization of Video calling Services.
- Single Number content discovery.
- Subscription plans on toll free number 5101000